We exhibited at METALEX 2017 (Thailand, Bangkok).
Thank you for visiting our booth.
Date: November 22 (Wed.) - 25 (Sat.), 2017 [4 days]
Hall Number: Hall 98 (JETRO Pavilion)
Booth Number: AE03a
Overview: "RekamoMA series" handles short-term breakdowns in production lines.
RekamoMA series is "The event data recorder in production lines" with high-speed cameras.
・Do you take measures to tackle short-term breakdowns without depending on intuition and experience?
・Are you checking the phenomenon directly with your eyes?
Handling short-term breakdowns begins with "observing the cause"
RekamoMA is a professional tool that maximizes visualization of events by displaying recorded images and waveforms.
This tool can be utilized for various purposes such as on-site improvement activities, conservation activities, facility management, product development and experiments.
Introduction of RekamoMA
The event data recorder for production lines (Pro/Multi/Basic)
In order to record images, you just set up RekamoMA at a place where you want to observe!
In conjunction with an error signal triggered by production equipment, RekamoMA can record only a necessary period of time that precedes the error event.
RekamoMA can offloads tasks of staff members who have kept on watching production lines on-site until the unpredictable problem reappears.
- a workpiece fell over, and a short-term breakdown occurred in the next process.
- Triggered by an error signal from equipment, RekamoMA recorded only the period of time preceding the occurrence of the error.
- By examining recorded images, a RekamoMA user was able to identify the location of the problem.
- The RekamoMA user finally found a protrusion there that had caused the workpiece's fallover.
- A workpiece dropping occurred.
- RekamoMA records period only before and after the occurrence of an error signal with a camera capable of capturing 850 pictures per second.
- By checking the high speed camera images, we found that the robotic arm had vibrated and failed to grab the workpiece.
- A collision between production facilities occurred.
- With the error signal from one of the facilites as a trigger, we recorded images before and after the occurrence of abnormality.
- A RekamoMA user found that a sensor malfunction at the unexpected timing had caused the collision.
- "we've reduced the number of short-term breakdowns by 84 percent (from 250 times per month to 40 times per month)"
- "It used to take two or three days to determine the cause. Introducing RekamoMA has enabled us to locate the problem within a day."
- "Now, I can concentrate on usual tasks."
- "In vacant time, we were able to work on the defect reduction activities of the process that had not been done until the introduction of RekamoMA."
- "We are continuously renewing the record of delivering products with zero-defects to customers. "